Savvy brides can plan elegant weddings on a small budget. These days weddings can cost a fortune. The average cost of a wedding was upwards of 25,000 dollars in 2010. To some people planning a wedding on a smaller budget is an absolute must.
Here are our tips to planning your wedding on a budget:
1. Be flexible with dates. Saturday is always the most desired, you may save money by planning your wedding on a Sunday or Friday.
2. Limit your guest list. Be realistic and don’t invite people out of obligation.
3. Skip the full bar and serve beer and wine instead.
4. DIY, get creative and decorate with re-purposed home items such as mason jars.
5. Pick a few absolute musts and skip on the extras.
For more creative ways to plan your elegant wedding while maintaining a level of elegance contact the Nutmeg Restaurant and Banquet Facility where we are elegant wedding experts..